Perhaps the drilling of a cavity can be scary. Or maybe you find sedation dentistry to be a little intimidating. The Plano Dentist offers you 6 ways to prepare yourself mentally, emotionally, and physically before your big dental procedure in Plano.
1. Remember that all of our staff is trained to provide the best care and comfort possible.
2. Take some time to relax and consider what you are anxious about. Take deep breaths, letting them in and slowly letting them out as you weigh the reasons for taking these steps to a better yourself. Remember that many folks have been in your shoes and everything worked out fine. There’s nothing to be afraid of during your dental procedure in Plano.
3. Know your medical history. You may be asked to fill out a medical history and medications form, so be sure you know what medications and supplements you are currently taking and review past hospitalizations and illnesses.
4. Have a dental plan. Come in for a thorough consultation. If we know all the dental work or cosmetic dentistry you want to get done, then we’ll know if combining any of it can save you time and money. We offer our patients family dentistry, dental implants, restorative dentistry, Invisalign, and teeth whitening.
5. Trust the outstanding staff at The Plano Dentist to guide you through the before and after process of dental procedures in Plano. We’ve been doing this since 2005, so you can relax and leave everything to us.
6. Ask all the questions that you have before you have dental tools and gloved hands in your mouth! Otherwise, it may be difficult to understand what you’re saying.
Scheduling a Dental Procedure in Plano
In addition to general and cosmetic dentistry, The Plano Dentist, also provides oral cancer screenings. Just ask about them during your checkup and we’ll be sure to provide you with more information. Call our office today to schedule an appointment.
Contact The Plano Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):