Find Your Family Dentist In Plano
We believe that good dental health and a healthy attractive smile are a life-long affair. Because of this, we try to provide our services to all ages; whether you are one or eighty-one, we want to help.
We take pride in being able to provide our services to all members of your family, young and old, at our Plano practice near Allen and Frisco, TX. We can work with you to create dental plans for each individual in your family that reflect your goals and budget restrictions. We work hard to create a friendly, comfortable, and safe environment for all of our patients, especially for your children.
Some of the family dental services we provide include:
- Sealants | Sealants can be a great way to help preserve your teeth because they provide an extra line of defense against tooth decay.
- Fillings | Here at The Plano Dentist, we use durable white-colored fillings to match your natural teeth.
- Crowns | If you need a crown, then we’ve got you covered. We have great options available, and we are ready to answer any questions you may have.
- Emergency Dentistry | If you ever have a dental emergency, give us a call. We are proud to be able to provide emergency dental services to our patients, so when that emergency comes, we can help.
- Teeth Grinding (Bruxism) | Grinding teeth can be more than a nuisance, truly damaging your teeth. If you or a loved one has a teeth grinding problem, we can help you find a solution.
- TMJ | There are a number of different causes for jawbone joint discomfort, and we can work with you to determine the best way to treat your jawbone discomfort issues.
- Oral Cancer Screenings | Using modern technology we can screen you or your family for oral cancer. Using modern technology, we can locate oral cancer in its earliest stage, so you can get the treatment that you need.
- Thumb-Sucking | Does your child have a thumb-sucking problem? We can provide you tips on helping your child stop this habit, and if necessary, we can point you towards getting an appliance to stop thumb-sucking.
- Dental Bridges | Do you have a gap caused by a missing tooth? With a dental bridge, we can resolve this issue by filling in the gap.
- Dental Bonding | Cosmetic bonding is a fantastic way to fix issues such as cracks, chips, misshapen teeth, or discoloration. Here at The Plano Dentist, we are excited to provide this as a treatment option to our clients.
Take Command of Your Dental Health in Plano – Patients from Allen and Frisco, TX Welcome!
Have questions? Want to schedule a family dentistry appointment? Give us a call, text, or email today! We would love to help you make the best decisions possible when it comes to family dentistry if you are in Plano, Frisco, or Allen, TX! We look forward to helping you achieve a lifetime of dental care for you and your family.