Aesthetic Dentistry With Dental Bonding In Plano
Do you feel like you could have an amazing smile, but just have some kind of aesthetic blemish holding you back? Do your teeth have any cracks or chips? Are any of your teeth misshapen or discolored? If any of this sounds like you, then cosmetic bonding might be the solution for you!
What is Dental Bonding?
With cosmetic bonding we can help repair chips, cracks, misshapen and even discolored teeth. A special tooth colored filling is placed on your tooth to help improve both its function and appearance. The filling comes in a variety of shades, so it will closely match the appearance of your natural teeth. After the filling is placed, it should then bond with your natural tooth creating a seamless and natural looking whole. Dental bonding fillings can be used both on your back and front teeth depending upon the area and extent that needs to be restored.
We use modern aesthetic dentistry techniques at our practice near Allen, TX. In the past, many dentists would use black mercury amalgam fillings along with cosmetic bonding. At the Plano Dentist we use only modern tooth colored fillings for their durability and natural appearance.
Some of the advantages of dental bonding include:
- Dental bonding is by far the least expensive and simplest aesthetic dentistry procedure that can be used to repair issues you may have with your smile.
- Because of it’s tooth-like coloration, dental bonding looks like your natural teeth without tooth whitening.
- Dental bonding is durable and requires no special care. Just be sure to floss and brush as usual!
- Materials used in dental bonding are far safer for filling cavities than traditional mercury metal amalgam fillings of yesteryear.
- Dental bonding is one of the most convenient aesthetic dentistry procedures. It is also quick as it can be completed in as little as one visit.
Damaged or Discolored Teeth? Contact Us to Learn About Dental Bonding
Here at the Plano Dentist we are happy to discuss with you what your options are with dental bonding even if it means using a different cosmetic dentistry procedure! If you have further questions about dental bonding, please give us a call, text, or email! Our cosmetic dentist loves helping patients from all over Plano, Frisco, and Allen, TX