All-On-4 Permanent Dentures in Plano
Are you missing teeth and want your smile back? Have your missing teeth affected your social life, and made you more self-conscious? Permanent dentures may be your best option from The Plano Dentist! We care about our patients and want to give you the best care possible. Our wonderful team will guide you through your options and answer what questions you may have so that you can make an informed decision.
Why Are Dentures Important?
Missing teeth can easily result in a number of other dental issues, including:
- Shifting of your remaining teeth
- Bite misalignment
- Uneven wear and tear on your teeth, possibly resulting in chips and decay
- Bite misalignment
- Prematurely aged look due to jaw bone loss
We offer a number of different denture options, including:
- Flexible Dentures | Flexible dentures have a soft nylon base that conforms to the shape of your gums. They are comfortable dentures because they do not require adhesives to fasten to your gums and are designed to fit your mouth snugly.
- Non-metal based Dentures | Here at The Plano Dentist near Allen and Frisco, TX, we do offer traditional dentures made of non-metal materials. Because they do not have metals in them, this makes them both traditional but flexible. By having both of these features, our non-metal based dentures are designed to be comfortable, practical, and serve you for a very long time.
- Implant Supported Dentures | Implant supported dentures are connected permanently to dental implants so they both look and feel natural. Since the dentures are attached to implants, they also stay very secure. This is great because you no longer have to worry about your dentures coming loose with implant supported dentures! We color-match and shape your implant supported dentures so they look just like your natural teeth, and they function just like them too.
- All on 4 Dentures | All on 4 is a groundbreaking procedure to get you implant supported dentures in as little as 24 hours! With All on 4, your implants are placed one day and your dentures are fitted the next. It might sound unbelievable, but All on 4 really can restore your smile that fast!
Explore Your Denture Options in Plano!
Whether you’re interested in traditional or implant supported dentures, feel free to contact The Plano Dentist with your questions. We are happy to explain the perks of each denture option to you or schedule a consultation for you. To get in touch, simply call, text, or email us today to learn more about our denture options. We’ve improved the lives of patients all over Frisco, Allen, and Plano with our dentures!