Tooth Crown Solutions In Plano
Do you have a tooth that is decayed or damaged? Is it difficult to chew around that tooth?
We have the solution: dental crowns! A dental crown can restore a tooth that has been damaged somehow. We often use dental crowns to:
- Protect a tooth from further damage.
- Strengthen the structure of a weak tooth.
- Restore a tooth that has suffered decay.
- Complete a root canal procedure.
- Support a dental bridge.
The versatility of a dental crown makes it a fantastic option for many patients!
“Needed a crown replacement. Dr. M removed the old one painlessly and flawlessly, and Leah did a fantastic job with my temp, as it fits perfectly. True professionals and a great experience.”
-Michael S., Dental Crown Patient
Dental Bridges for Missing Teeth in Plano
Do you have missing teeth that are causing you grief? Does having missing teeth make you want to avoid going out in public, or are you afraid of having people close to you? Do you chew more on one side of your mouth to help compensate for missing teeth, and are those teeth getting worn down?
There are a number of options to help replace your teeth and restore functionality and a great smile. One of the options you may want to consider are dental bridges.
A dental bridge is a dental device that is attached in your mouth to a dental crown on each side. This “bridge” fills in the gap between the two crowns and gives the appearance of beautiful, natural teeth.
There are a number of benefits to getting a dental bridge, including:
- Dental bridges can help keep your other teeth from wearing down. If you were chewing on one side because of missing teeth, you can return to chewing where your missing teeth were with a dental bridge.
- A dental bridge looks just like your natural teeth. By having a dental bridge put in, you can smile and laugh with confidence again.
- Dental bridges are custom-made to fit your mouth. They not only restore functionality, but they also are comfortable because they are made specifically to fit your mouth.
- One of your dental bridge options is to get a fixed bridge. A fixed dental bridge is permanent, which can be a great option for those who do not want a removable bridge.
- Removable dental bridges can be a great option for those who want to be able to take the bridge out. The bridge is attached to the tooth crowns on each side with wires, much like a retainer.
If you choose to get a dental bridge, our skilled and caring team will attach it to the teeth on each side of the missing tooth/teeth using dental crowns. The bridge itself can be made with a combination of different materials including gold, alloys, and especially porcelain for its natural-looking appearance.
Restore Your Smile Near Frisco, Allen, and Plano, TX!
If you have questions about dental crowns and bridges, please give us a call at our Plano office near Frisco and Allen, TX!