Are you looking for a general and family dentistry practice in the Plano area? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We are taking new patients at The Plano Dentist.
11 Reasons to Visit The Plano Dentist in Plano
Let’s discuss some reasons to call today to make a request for an exam and consultation at The Plano Dentist:
- Dental Exam: This is the best way to prevent dental problems. Perhaps you already have some problems. Address them as early as possible. Then you can avoid more extensive (and expensive) treatments in the future.
- Cleaning: Our dental hygienists are ready to give you a super clean smile. Professional dental cleaning makes your mouth look and feel amazing!
- Brush Up: It’s a good idea to come in for a refresher course on correct dental hygiene if it’s been a while.
- Toothache: If you have dental pain–from a cavity, abscess or other reason–call now to schedule an appointment. Don’t live with pain another day.
- Cavities: We can fill any dental cavities quickly. This will help you forego more painful issues later. Plus, we can replace old silver fillings with tooth-colored fillings.
- Tooth Sensitivity: Let’s figure out what is making your teeth sensitive to hot or cold foods and beverages.
- Keep Gums Healthy: Let’s check the health of your gums and discuss treatments to help you improve them or reverse gum disease.
- Brighten Up: If your smile is yellow, gray, or has stains, we can help. There are several tooth whitening options available that will upgrade your smile.
- Replace a Missing Tooth: If you are missing a tooth, we can help restore your smile with the latest in tooth replacement technology.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: We can help you analyze the options for achieving a stunning smile.
- Confidence: Nothing brings you more confidence than a healthy, dazzling smile.
If you are new to our practice, I want to discuss anything that will help you feel confident in me and my team:
- My education and experience, including specialties and certifications
- My philosophy of preventative dentistry
- My recommendations about your dental needs
- Before and after photos of my smile redesign patients
- My office atmosphere and the attentiveness of my personable professional dental team
- All the extras and amenities at The Plano Dentist that make dental visits pleasant and comfortable
- My ability to explain the technical details of procedures and characteristics of restorative materials
Thanks for visiting The Plano Dentist blog. We look forward to meeting you!
Contact The Plano Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
3115 W Parker Rd Ste C538