Ill-fitting dentures can cause more problems for Dallas denture wearers than they solve. If you live with loose dentures, you probably regard them as a necessary evil. Though they certainly look better than a toothless mouth, in practical terms they leave much to be desired because they affect two essential activities: eating and talking.
Unfortunately, many frustrated Allen denture wearers have quit dining in restaurants or engaging in social activities because they are afraid their dentures will slip.
Implant dental procedures are allowing former denture wearers to re-engage in life.
Consider the advantages of implant anchored dentures:
- They are stable because the implant is anchored in the bone.
- Your denture is fixed, it will not move around in your mouth.
- They prevent bone loss that can occur when teeth are removed.
- They eliminate the necessity of regular denture relines.
- They do not irritate gums.
- No denture adhesive is required.
Plano patients who have replaced their traditional dentures with implant overdentures enthusiastically say that the dental implant cost was more than worth it.
Do you want to eat normally again? What is the value of maintaining your facial shape? Can you put a price on confidence?
If you want more information about dental implants, call 972-468-8279 to schedule a consultation with Kelly Kim. The Plano Dentist is located at 3115 W Parker Rd, Ste C538 in Plano. We have been providing advanced Dallas dental care since 2005.
Because everyone deserves to smile!