Who would say no to a more attractive smile? I am guessing no one, and now with all of the amazing cosmetic dentistry procedures available from Dallas area cosmetic dentists, most men and women can get the smile they want. Here is a quick look at some of the most popular treatments.
1. Teeth whitening is a very common procedure used to lighten darkened teeth. This quick and easy procedure is usually done in the dentist office, and the results can be exceptionally dramatic.
2. Bonding is a popular treatment that uses a dental composite that resembles enamel. This material is applied to the surface of the teeth, sculpted into the desired shape, and then hardened and polished.
3. Tooth reshaping is a simple way to correct a multitude of smile flaws. It involves removing part of the enamel and can be used to fix small chips or to change the length or position of teeth.
4. Veneers are custom-made porcelain coverings that are very thin. They are bonded to the teeth and can be used to close gaps or cover discolored teeth.
5. For most patients, dental implants are the best way to replace a missing tooth.
6. And finally, there is the smile redesign. A smile makeover uses a combination of treatments to get dental patients the smiles they want.
Hi. I’m Dr. Johanna Bushey, a local Plano dentist, and I want my patients to have the best oral health possible. I also want them to look their best. My practice, The Plano Dentist, offers the following services:
If you are in the Plano area and are in need of dental care or have cosmetic dentistry questions, please give us a call at 469-998-0235.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Contact The Plano Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):