If you want to floss regularly but can’t seem to get into the habit, this post is for you. In our The Plano Dentist blog, we want to give you a few ideas for unique times to floss, so you can maintain your dental health.
1. If you’re an early riser, try flossing in the morning right after you brush.
2. Try just after lunch, but before you go back to work.
3. Before or after you exercise. The condition of your teeth is just as important. Keep some floss in your gym bag and give your teeth and gums some attention along with the rest of your body.
4. While watching your favorite TV show.
5. While taking a bath. Any task is more enjoyable if it can be done while relaxing in a warm tub. Queue your relaxation playlist and turn off your phone for an at-home spa experience.
Along with brushing, flossing is essential for maintaining good dental health. So are regular checkups with The Plano Dentist! Services include general and implant dentistry. Schedule your next appointment today.
Contact The Plano Dentist:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):